INVEST WITH THE PROPERTY AND BECOME OF A CITIZEN OF CYPRUS AN EU MEMBER STATE DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO WISH TO ACQUIRE CITIZENSHIP THROUGH PROPERTY INVESTMENT IN CYPRUS.
Cyprus Citizenship Programme
Investment Criteria and conditions
- Cyprus Citizenship may be obtained through a secure residential property investment of $2 million, within which the investor maintains a resident property of minimum value of $500,000 (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The investment can be a single property or portfolio of properties.
- A Government Donation of $150,000 is required ($75,000 – The Foundation for research and innovation / $75,000 – The Cyprus Organization for land Development)
- When the investement includes any commercial or touristic units, or land then the total investment required becomes $ 2.5million, provided the investor maintains a residential property to the value of $5000, 000 (plus VAT).
- The main investment may be sold after a period of (5) years, however, the investor must always maintain / purchase a property with a value of at least $500,000 (plus Vat).
- Clean criminal record is required.
- The applicant must have a valid Schengen Visa in order to qualify for Cyprus Citizenship.
- TIMEFRAME (Cyprus Citizenship by investment will be considered within 8 months)
- FREE MOVEMENT (Citizens have the right to live, work and get an education within the European Union free movement of Goods, services and capital ) Visa – free travel to over 158 countries including the EU and Canada
- PROTECTION (Protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country)
- LANGUAGE (There are no language requirement)
- RIGHT TO VOTE (All European citizens have the right to vote and stand for European Parliament Election)
- DUAL CITIZENSHIP (No need to renounce previous nationally as dual citizenship is allowed)
- VALID FOR LIFE (Citizenship can be passed to future generations by descent)
- ELIGIBILITY (All nationalities are eligible for the programme)
- NO TAX CONSEQUENCES (No tax consequences unless one opts to become a tax resident in Cyprus)